Any child under the age of twenty-two is eligible for membership in the National Society of the Children of the American Revolution (C.A.R.) who is lineally descended from a man or woman who, with unfailing loyalty, rendered material aid to the cause of American Independence as a soldier, sailor, civil officer, or recognized patriot in one of the several Colonies or States, or of the United States, provided that the applicant is personally acceptable to the Society.
Our C.A.R. has something for everyone: little kids, big kids, and adults too...
· Offers state, regional, and national gatherings to meet new people from coast to coast
· Many C.A.R. members become lifelong friends
· Teaches effective meeting conduct and parliamentary procedure
· Offers fun, family educational experiences
· Offers opportunities to learn about history while creating history
· Builds confidence in meeting people, public speaking, leadership, etiquette, and much more
· Trains good citizens by participation on the local, state, regional, and national levels
· Builds a resume of activities and responsibilities
Contact us by clicking the blue link below.